Getting customer testimonials isn’t a one-time thing, but an ongoing process. Collecting, tracking and managing customer feedback can take tons of time and manual work, but it doesn’t have to be this way!
Trust is here to help you automate this routine after a job well done. So, we’ve prepared a 2-step guide to setting up an automated testimonial collection process with our platform:
1. Create a testimonial request form
A form is a dedicated landing page that allows people to share their text or video feedback about your business (no login required).
Forms by Trust let you collect:
- text and video testimonials;
- 5-star ratings;
- existing video reviews from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and Instagram;
- customer photos;
- links to social media profiles and business websites;
- customer consent (via checkboxes or online contracts);
- more reviews on external sites (Google, Facebook, TrustPilot, etc).
Thus you can gather all types of social proof that testimonials need to look trustworthy via 1 single form!
💡 Pro tip
Make use of these 2 features to get higher response rates:
- Video message – upload or record a short & sweet welcome video to personally say hello, thank customers and clients for their time.
- Guidelines – add any instructions that you consider necessary for your reviewers. Plus, you can mention an incentive (🎁) that motivates them to fill in the form.
2. Share the form
To start collecting customer reviews, you need to let customers know about this option:
- Add a form directly to the website page so that every website visitor can leave their feedback.
- Invite people via automated email sequence, social media, SMS, live chat – anywhere that you can share the form’s link.
That’s it! Sit back and watch customers’ live to roll in.