1. Choose a business you want to work with.
2. Go to “Integrations → Platforms”. Copy your existing external review profiles URLs and paste them to appropriate sections.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/trusttestimonials/
ProvenExpert – https://www.provenexpert.com/trust/
Capterra – https://www.capterra.com/p/220142/Trust/
G2crowd – https://www.g2.com/products/trust-2021-03-11/reviews
Product Hunt – https://www.producthunt.com/posts/trust
Trustpilot – https://www.trustpilot.com/review/usetrust.io
❗ To import your Google reviews, write the full name of the business and the full address in the “Google” section. Read a detailed guide on Google reviews here.
You can check it by pasting it and seeing your Google My Business listing in search results.
3. Click “Save”, and the import process will begin. The speed of importing your reviews differs for each platform.
There are different signs that indicate the progress status:
🔅 The import of reviews is in progress.
✅ Your profile is valid. All found reviews can be seen in the “External reviews” tab.
Your profile is invalid. Please verify if URL is correct. Copy this URL into a browser to see if your public profile of this rating platform is shown correctly.
We found an issue while reading your reviews. Once fixed, we will try to import your reviews again.
4. Once finished, all reviews appear in the “External reviews” tab.
5. Click the “View” button to read the full review.
6. Press the “Show as Testimonial” button to display an external review on your website.
❗ If you disconnect a review profile from the “Platforms” tab, the appropriate reviews will be removed completely from Trust.