To save your clients’ time and increase survey completion rates, Trust offers an opportunity for you to pre-fill the testimonial request form for a specific client or customer.
1. Go to “Testimonials → New Testimonial” and choose the “Pre-fill Form” option.
2. Choose a testimonial request form you want to work with and make sure that the “Editable” mode is on.
3. Enable the “Video message” feature to record a sweet (or upload one) and personally say hello, thank the person or team for their time, and give an incentive that motivates them to fill out the form.
It will pop up right after a client opens a form, and disappear after being played, see the example below.
4. Add the customer’s public information that will be displayed in the testimonial on your website later.
5. Pre-fill your customer’s private information as well if you have it.
👁🗨 If the selected testimonial request form doesn’t have a “eContract” mandatory, skip the “Contract” tab.
6. If the “eContract” feature is enabled, you will need to fill in some additional fields (Street, Zip Code, City, Country) in “Private Data”, too.
7. In order to e-sign a contract, go to the “Contract” tab. Press the “Create Contract” button to add an online contract to the testimonial request form.
8. Look through the contract to make sure everything is right.
Press the “Withdraw Contract” button to remove it.
❗ Don’t forget to previously add all necessary information regarding the online contract in the “Testimonials → More → Contract Data” tab.
9. Upload the customer’s video testimonial if you have one.
11. Add links to the client’s websites or social media accounts.
12. Press the “Save” button.
13. Share the URL of the pre-filled form with the customer or client by email or message. You can copy it clicking the appropriate icon next to the appropriate testimonial.
14. When the client submits their testimonial, you receives an email immediately.
Here’s how the client will see the pre-filled testimonial request form: