To save your clients’ time and increase survey completion rates, Trust offers an opportunity for you to pre-fill the testimonial request form for a specific client.
1. Go to “Testimonials → New Testimonial”.
2. Choose a testimonial request form you want to work with and make sure that the “Editable” mode is on.
❗️ Copy the URL of the testimonial to share its link with the client after you finish pre-filling the form.
3. Enable the “Video message” feature to record a sweet 2-minute video (or upload one) and personally say hello, thank the client for their time, and give an incentive that motivates them to fill out the form.
It will pop up right after a client opens a form, and disappear after being played, see the example below.
4. Add the client’s public information that will be displayed in the testimonial on your website later.
5. Pre-fill your client’s private information as well.
👁🗨 If the selected testimonial request form doesn’t have a “Contract Mandatory”, or you don’t want to sign an online contact with your client, skip the “Contract” tab.
6. If the “Contract Mandatory” feature is enabled, you will need to fill in some additional fields (Street, Zip Code, City, Country) in “Private Data”, too.
7. In order to e-sign a contract, go to the “Contract” tab. Press the “Create Contract” button to add an online contract to the testimonial request form.
8. Look through the contract to make sure everything is right.
Press the “Withdraw Contract” button to remove it.
❗ Don’t forget to previously add all necessary information regarding the online contract in the “Testimonials → More → Contract Data” tab.
9. Upload the client’s video testimonial if you have one.
10. Share a link to the client’s video testimonial from YouTube or Facebook if they recorded a video there.
11. Add links to the client’s websites or social media accounts.
12. Press the “Save” button.
13. Share the URL of the pre-filled form with the client by email or message. You can always find its URL pressing the “Edit” icon next to the appropriate testimonial.
14. When the client submits their testimonial, you receives an email immediately.
Here’s how the client will see the pre-filled testimonial request form: