Adding pop-ups with testimonials to the website is an effective way to catch website visitors’ attention and encourage conversions.
While people need to scroll down the website page to see testimonials, pop-up notifications are hard to ignore. At the same time, there’s a “close” option for those who don’t want to see them.
1. Go to “Testimonials → Display → Pop-ups” and turn on the “Enable Pop-up” slider.
You will see a pop-up preview by default. You can always hide it using this toggle button.
2. You can limit the amount of pop-ups that website visitor see (regardless the number of assigned testimonials).
3. Choose website pages on which you want pop-ups to appear. If you don’t specify them, pop-ups are shown on all website pages.
Simply put ‘/‘ to include the hopemage.
4. Press “Save” before switching the tabs.
5. Drag and drop testimonials that you want to be displayed as pop-ups.
6. The “General Styles” sub-tab lets you choose one of pre-defined pop-up templates.
7. Turn on “Advanced Settings” to set your custom colors and enable or disable the “Close Button”.
We strongly recommend that you enable the “Close Button”. Otherwise your website visitors might get annoyed when they are not interested in seeing pop-up notifications.
Trust shows pop-up notifications again in a day or earlier if a website visitor cleans their browser cache.
8. Switch the “Use Webpage Font” feature on to display pop-up texts in the same font as one found on your website.
9. To reset settings, click the circle button.
10. Choose on which devices you want to show pop-ups: desktop, tablet, smartphone, or all of them. Moreover you can define pop-up settings for each device independently.
11. Switch on “Advanced Settings” to set the position of pop-ups, their distance from the page border, time periods when pop-ups are shown and hidden, and animations for showing and hiding pop-ups.
12. Press the “Save” button when you’re ready to finish. You can always change the setting if needed.